|We guarantee our personalized products to be free of manufacturing errors and
product defects. If there is a quality issue with your order, you may return
it in new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange for the
same item. Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return
unless they have been damaged during manufacturing or shipping. All replacement requests must be made within 7 days of receipt.
To request a replacement, you will need to initiate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Follow these steps:
If you have any problems with this procedure, contact us by phone at Toll Free (877) 223-7972 between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. We will be happy to help you through the replacement request process.
- Log into your account by clicking here or on My Account in the top right of any Signs Remembered web page.
- In the Track Your Recent Orders section, locate the order you want to start a return authorization on and click View Details.
- When the order appears, click the Add New RMA button.
- On the Create New RMA page, enter the number of items you want to exchange and the reason for the replacement.
- Add any additional comments you would like to make in the Comments Section and click Save RMA.
We will review your replacement request, and in a few days you will receive an email with important instructions for completing the exchange.